SPECIFIC WEBINAR: Raising entrepreneurship skills - European Chambers of Commerce working with schools and universities
Thursday, 03 November 2016 from 13:00-13:45 CET
Agenda & Speakers
1. Introduction about the EE-HUB
2. Initiatives of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce for entrepreneurship education by Isabel Cuesta Rodriguez, Chamber of Commerce of Cantabria & EE-HUB Expert
3. Practical examples of entrepreneurship courses by Thomas Cooney, Dublin Institute of Technology & EE-HUB Expert
Background & Main Outcomes
Including entrepreneurship education at all levels of education (from pre-school through to higher education) is essential to provide children and youth with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to confidently ‘turn ideas into action’. A close cooperation of the education and business sectors, facilitated by business intermediaries such as chambers of commerce is key to reach this aim.
In this webinar participants acquired:
• An awareness of the EE-HUB initiative;
• An understanding of the usefulness of an interaction between students and the business sector;
• An understanding of the role of Chambers of Commerce in raising entrepreneurship skills;
• An overview of existing projects in Chambers of Commerce to raise entrepreneurship skills.
Missed the webinar?
Slideshow used in the webinar HERE
Video record of the webinar HERE.