Education expert, Institute of Education Development, Albania
Mirela Andoni, Institute of Education Development, Albania
Being for a long time an educational expert at the Institute of Education Development in Albania, that has a key role on curricula development and in service teacher qualification for pre-university education, I have actively contributed and gained a valuable experience in several aspects of entrepreneurial learning (EL) philosophy and practice.
Nationally and internationally, I have participated in different EL activities and networks (SEECEL, JA Albania etc.), establishing contacts and exchanging experience with many actors and institutions.
My main inputs in relation to EL are:
- increasing EL awareness of different actors, in central and school level;
- promoting integration of EL in the “philosophy” of schools and universities;
- enhancing collaboration of pilot institutions with other institutions, NGOs and businesses;
- piloting SEECEL models for integration of EL skills in existing curricula and teaching/learning practice;
- promoting EL environment and culture in pilot institutions through development of innovative activities of students, teachers, school directors, parents and local businesses;
- improving training of teachers of pilot institutions in regards to EL;
- contributing for elaboration of measurable indicators for implementation, monitoring and evaluation of EL activities;
- publishing information and supporting materials in relation to EL theory and practice.