SPECIFIC WEBINAR: Raising entrepreneurship skills - good practices from European Chambers of Commerce creating a start-up ecosystem
Thursday, 19 January 2017 from 13:00-13:45 CET
Agenda & Speakers
1. Introduction (presentation of the EE-HUB)
2. Good practices from the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey by Ilayda Barbaros, TOBB
3. Presentation of the project Bright & young (Bryo) by Annelies Maes, Flanders' Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Voka)
Moderator: Isabelle Daussun, EUROCHAMBRES
Background & Main outcomes
92% of Chambers of Commerce and Industry are providing entrepreneurial skills training. To ensure entrepreneurship education reaches all levels of education (from pre-school through to higher education) is essential to involve business intermediaries’ organisations such as chambers of commerce. In this webinar participants acquired:
• An awareness of the EE-HUB initiative;
• An understanding of the role of Chambers of Commerce in raising entrepreneurship skills;
• An understanding of the usefulness of training sessions and mentoring programmes for young entrepreneurs;
• An overview of existing projects in Chambers of Commerce to raise entrepreneurship skills and support young starters.
Missed the webinar?
Video record of the webinar HERE