SPECIFIC WEBINAR: How business & education can work together in EE
Tuesday, 15 November 2016 from 13:00-13:45 CET
Agenda & Speakers
2. Reflections on Good Practices that are delivering quantifiable impacts for the business:
- Accelerating the StartUp Ecosystem – challengeUp! by Michal Dzoga, Intel Corporation & EE-HUB Expert
- Combining entrepreneurial competence & STEM skills - CISCO NetAcad by Piotr Pluta, CISCO & EE-HUB Expert
3. Why is the collaboration between business and education important in entrepreneurship education (success factors) by Andrea-Rosaline Hofer, OECD Centre for Entrepreneurship SMEs and Local Development & EE-HUB Expert
4. Discussion: What are the benefits of boosting cooperation between business and educators?
Moderator: Milena Stoycheva, CEO JA Bulgaria & EE-HUB Expert
Background & Main Outcomes
Business and Education have to find ways of successfully work together to move Entrepreneurship Education forward in Europe. In this webinar, participants learned and discussed:
• About good practices identified by the working group on Partnerships between business & education;
• How to create initiatives that deliver measurable educational and business goals;
• How to quantify and communicate the risks and lost opportunities of not investing in entrepreneurship education;
• How to identify and report what success looks like and how to communicate this to boost internal buy-in.
Missed the webinar?
Slideshow used in the webinar HERE.
Video record of the webinar HERE.