SPECIFIC WEBINAR: Supporting teachers to move into Entrepreneurship Education
Thursday, 6 October 2016 from 15:00-16:00 CET
Agenda & Speakers
1. Introduction of the EE-HUB project
2. Presentation and discussion of the good practice “Erasmus for young entrepreneurs”
3. Experiences in entrepreneurship by Immo Dijkma, Education Expert
4. Discussion: exploring the possibilities of defining a joint Erasmus project (procedures and tools to use).
Moderator(s): Jos van Kollenburg and Manfred Polzin, EUproVET
Background & Main Outcomes
Based on the EE-HUB Good Practice “Erasmus for young entrepreneurs”, the participants discussed the following questions:
- How to improve the entrepreneurial skills by students and what you can do as a teacher at school to prepare them on starting their own business. What makes students entrepreneurial and what makes teachers entrepreneurial?
- How to get entrepreneurial experience by having a work placement at start-up companies and by inviting former students (alumni) who started their own business to school to tell more about their success or failures?
Below the presentation and recording of the webinar: